How A Leading Apparel Store Started Their Online Store And Scaled It Rapidly | WooCommerce Case Study
Recently, we worked with one of the most popular apparel shops in the country, and they were doing extremely good business. They had plans to launch their ecommerce store, but it was during the stay-at-home orders that they got serious about it. After reaching out to multiple vendors, they contacted Rao Information Technology a couple of months ago. They wanted to build their store quickly, and our team decided to use their WordPress website to build their ecommerce store. Here’s what you can learn from our experience from this WooCommerce case study:
A few factors worked in their favor: They had an existing WordPress website for their apparel store. And their rapport with the existing customers was decent. The technical team at Rao Information Technology found that using the WooCommerce plugin to build the ecommerce store was the best option since we would be able to leverage their existing traffic. It would help us lower the digital marketing budget once we launched it. However, we also faced a few hurdles before the development process began.
The Challenges Faced While Building The WooCommerce Store For The Apparel Store
- Communicating their exact requirements
- Validating the technical portions of the web store
- Building a digital catalog for their products
- Training the fashion store’s team to use the Content Management System
How Rao Information Technology Implemented WooCommerce
We took all the stakeholders at the apparel store into confidence and initiated the web design process. During the website audit, we fixed the SEO irregularities as well as repackaged the content to meet the requirements of the web-store. Their sales and finance executives were involved throughout the process, and we selected an ideal theme based on their requirements. 7 Premium plugins were installed on the website to build the required functionalities and integrate them with the store backend.
A Technical Few Highlights Of Clothing Store’s WooCommerce Case Study
- Dynamic Product Catalogue
- Complete SEO Optimization Of The Ecommerce Store Including Local SEO
- Social Media Integration
- Search Filters And Navigation Assist
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Pop-Ups And Opt-In Form For Email Marketing
- Multiple Payment Gateway Integration
Apart from these features, we also integrated their store with the email marketing tool of their choice, user-level access, and user profile creation for better personalization. This made the WooCommerce web development process highly beneficial for their apparel outlet, and both our teams were satisfied with the end results.
The Takeaways For The Clothing Store’s WooCommerce Case Study
Coming towards the conclusion, we find the following aspects insightful for our readers:
- If you have an existing WordPress website, building an ecommerce store using the WooCommerce plugin helps save time and money.
- You can benefit from your existing visitor base.
- Building an online store also helps improve average revenue from the existing customer base.
- Brick-and-mortar stores like this apparel store witness significant improvement in their bottom line as well as customer experience.
Thus, we can conclude that diversifying into online selling provided a much-needed cushioning as well as supplemented their apparel business. If you are looking forward to building your ecommerce store, you can contact Rao Information Technology for WooCommerce web development now.