Top 15 Pharmacy Blog Post Ideas For 2021
These days, most businesses extensively use digital marketing, and consumers prefer to consult the internet before for most of their needs. Pharmacies are no different; they too need to have an online presence, and a website with blog posts can be considered the best proposition. Keep in mind that a website that offers blogs has a 434% chance of ranking higher in search engine results. When people find your website/blog adds value to them, then they reward you with trust and business.
Following statistics may help you convince why blogs are a must for your digital marketing strategy for your pharmacy.
- Internet users spend 3X more time on blogs than emails.
- Making your headline 6-8 words can increase your CTR by 21%
- 81% of US consumer trust information and advice provided by blogs
- 34% of bloggers say that updating content produces strong results.
To help you start blogging for your pharmacy, here are the 15 blog ideas and some tips. Let’s start.
15 Pharmacy Blog Ideas That Are Always Relevant
- Frequently Asked QuestionsIt is a good idea to answer all the questions that keep on popping up all the time. Most of the user queries will be solved by this blog. This topic can be a regular feature of your blog post.
- Frequently Unasked QuestionsSimilar to FAQ, there are questions that need to be answered but never asked as people may find it too embarrassing to ask questions such as itching. Answering these questions will make users at ease and be grateful for answering unasked questions.
- Respond To CommentsThis can be another regular feature for your blog post. Skim through comments left on your previous blog. Find an interesting comment and respond to the comment with relevant information to the topic.
- Travel Vaccination GuidesAnother frequently referred and requested question is about vaccination requirements to travel to different regions. You can make it more user-friendly by using flow charts or tables.
- Vitamin and SupplementsYou can also use this topic regularly where you discuss which supplement goes well with which other. What are the common symptoms that indicate a person needs to visit a GP?
- Seasonal TipsThis topic, too, can be blogged frequently. Here you would give tips to adjust people’s lifestyle for healthy living according to seasons, like what care should be taken during winter to cold. Also, explain Special care that should be given to the elderly and babies.
- Tips for Staying HealthyOffering some advice to stay healthy is a good starting point. You can discuss ideas like smartphone addiction and its effect on us. Ways to quit smartphone addiction.
- Myth BustingYou can use your platform to provide information and dispel myths. For example, most people generally believe cholesterol is bad. But total cholesterol is not an important factor but what’s important is the comparison of HDL and LDL cholesterol and the effect of HDL cholesterol associated with heart disease or drinking eight glasses of water a day.
- Safe Medication During PregnancyYou can also write common medication that can be consumed during pregnancy and what should be avoided. Most people love to read about this topic, and it may increase the popularity of your blog and your website.
- Common Causes of HairlossThis topic could also be quite popular for your website. In this topic, you can discuss common causes and what medical solutions are. You can also discuss lifestyle changes that may help in the reduction of hair loss.
- Mental Health and WellnessOne more very important topic can and needs to be discussed. There are many common myths about mental health that need to be dispelled. We hear many times that I would kill myself than listen one more minute this lecture, or I am OCD about organizing my stamp collection. But these expressions dilute the power of the words and discourage people who need to speak out their despair. In common practice, it should be rephrased as “I am obsessed about organizing my stamp collection.”
- Why do medications expire and is it okay to use expired medications?This can also be a popular topic for your users as there are many misconceptions about the medication expiry date. Pharmaceutical manufacturers, through stability testing, determine the expiry date of medication. As most medications lose their potency with time and after expiry, it becomes less effective and sometimes may get contaminated with bacterial growth.
- OTC medication you should always keep handyHere you may explain why it is a good idea to keep medication such as Acetaminophen or antifungal cream or women’s health medication handy.
- Early signs of various health conditionsYou can write on how to spot early signs if a person is having a heart attack, reaction to new medication or ear infection.
- Instructional VlogsAnd finally, once in a while, to break the monotony, you can use vlog or rich multimedia to increase engagement. You give a virtual tour of your pharmacy or use common medication such as an inhaler.
To successfully attract consumers and to continuously keep winning their trust, your blog must stay credible, reliable and relevant. For you as a pharmacy owner coming up with blog ideas, curating content and updating at a regular frequency is a tough task as this is a time consuming and tedious process.
At the same time, not having a credible blog on your website has many downsides. Hope this article adds to your understanding of the topic and provides you with amazing blog ideas for your pharmacy website. If you need any further guidance, feel free to contact us now.