Bloggers aren’t the only ones that use WordPress. WordPress now controls almost 38% of all websites on the internet. It includes websites for school districts and some of the world’s most famous universities. WordPress’s open-source platform is perfect for delivering and distributing education in the current era. Higher education sites are increasingly using WordPress to solve common challenges on their campuses and offer open-source content and course opportunities.
However, it’s no surprise that higher education is switching to WordPress for university websites. Students, parents, and educators regularly visit school and university websites. So, these sites must be reliable and sturdy in high-traffic situations. They operate flawlessly to build a great multi-site environment, flexible for organizations looking to expand and become more available and adapt to the various needs of different institutions.
If you’re thinking of creating a WordPress for education website, you’ve come to the right place. However, if you’re not sure how this great platform will support you, keep reading, and by the end of the article, you’ll know everything you need to know. I’ll go over the top reasons why you should use WordPress for educational websites in today’s post.
Reasons to use WordPress for educational Websites:
- WordPress is a well-known, widely used, and well-supported platform:Although WordPress is so commonly used to power all types of websites, there is a large group of constantly using, testing, and developing it. So, WordPress is a robust, modern, and future-proof platform, making it an excellent option for running your school’s website.Many proprietary website CMS frameworks, on the other hand, are not actively designed and stagnate over time, making them more difficult to use and unstable to security flaws. On the other hand, WordPress is the industry leader for website CMS applications and is the best option for most small to medium-sized education websites if updated.
- WordPress is a free open-source: WordPress is free to download and use, which means that using WordPress to create your education website might save you money over using an expensive proprietary website CMS. In addition, businesses that use proprietary content management systems that can’t be moved or modified are at a disadvantage. If you use WordPress, you own your education website, and if you have someone on your team who knows how to use WordPress, they can easily handle it or transfer it to a different host if required.
- WordPress is a fast and reliable platform: Although the WordPress for education website is so popular, it is continually updated. When new security threats occur on the internet (which they do all the time), the WordPress team can give updates to keep the website safe from these challenges. It means that as long as you keep your WordPress system up to date with the latest software updates, your site can run smoothly and safely.
- WordPress provides limitless template options: WordPress is a modern, open-source content management system (CMS) that developers use to build a wide range of websites all over the internet. WordPress can do anything from a small template platform to a massive custom-designed education website.A well-built WordPress platform can also evolve and shift with your school’s website. It means it’s an excellent forum for creating an education website because it’s flexible to the school’s needs. It makes a WordPress platform a wise investment, and it is future-proof, reducing the possibility of the site having to be rebuilt in a year to implement updates or new features.
- It’s easy to add new features to WordPress: WordPress for an education website is a very flexible framework on its own, but there are thousands of additional add-ons available to extend its capabilities as needed. Do you want to add a new feature? It’s no problem! Most likely, the feature you need is already in place and can be easily incorporated.
- WordPress is integrated with any other software: WordPress is a versatile framework with many add-ons that can use with anything from your education app to your email system and other educational apps. It means that the education website can easily integrate with other education apps and provide the best possible user experience for parents and other website visitors.
- WordPress is easy to use and manage for school staff: Millions of people use WordPress to run and update their websites all over the world. Because WordPress is simple and easy to use, anyone with a basic level of computer literacy can do this. Using a well-built WordPress for an education website is very easy for school staff to pick up, from editing text to adding images, news posts, and even new pages and menu items, and it reduces the amount of website support required from your IT company or website provider.
Another major advantage of using WordPress to power the school website is that WordPress is designed to find search engines like Google easily. WordPress also provides daily updates to the framework following Google’s recommended best practices since it is still developing and moving forward.
Contact us if you’d like to discuss how a WordPress-powered website could help your education. Rao Information Technology integrates WordPress for education website solutions into the educational process. So, we reshape learning programs, introduce new tools, and extend the experience to many people. In addition, we will help you customize high-performing mobile apps that add value to your company with our WordPress Development Services. We believe that every interaction matters; that’s why we bring our passion and expertise to work on your behalf.