PSD to HTML
What is PSD to HTML?
Here’s a slightly more detailed step-by-step breakdown:
- Design a high fidelity pixel-perfect mockup in Photoshop of exactly what you want your site to look like.
- Use the slice tool to divide your website’s imagery and then export it for the web.
- Write HTML and CSS that utilizes the imagery you exported from Photoshop.
At first glance, this might seem like a good idea. It can be difficult to start coding if you don’t know what the final result is going to look like, so experimenting in Photoshop first and then “exporting” it to HTML sounds like a granular and sensible process.
Choose us for PSD to HTML services.
- All Device and Browser Compatibility
- Fully Functional Responsive Template
- Pixel-Perfect Markup
- World Class Services
- NDA Agreement
- Market Leading Pricing
- Dedicated Project manager
How we provide quality PSD to HTML service!
We accept designs in various file formats such as JPG, TIF, PSD, BMP, AI, GIF, PDF, etc. Our professionals make a complete analysis of your designs and start the process after understanding all the intricacies related to it.
- First, we slice the PSD images, then combine the sliced layers in order to add some elements to them. All layers are grouped logically (column, header, content, footer, etc).
- In order to avoid any chance of technical error, we use only pixel-perfect hand coding that enables the website to be accessed on the diverse web servers across the world (both on smart phones and desktop devices).
- By creating responsive web design, we reduce the cost of website management and let the clients save considerable time. It becomes easy for them to manage & maintain a single website through a single administrative interface, which can be optimized easily.