Innovating how pharmacies and patients interact with each other through 360-degree customer service.
About The Project
Located in Amsterdam, New York, Guy Park Pharmacy needed a full-fledged IT infrastructure to build and manage their online operations. They were looking for a customized app and website that would live up to their reputation of customer-first pharmacy.
The technical experts at Rao Information Technology decided to build hybrid apps for seamless user experience on both Android and iOS. The exercise also involved creating specialized databases for the pharmacists to drive customer experience efforts.
The overview of the Guy Park Pharmacy project’s key features and functionalities is as below:
- Patients can submit the requests like Transfer, Refill and Price Check using their mobile app or directly on the GuyPark Pharmacy website.
- Patients can choose to receive home delivery of the drugs.
- The patients can choose to receive notifications for upcoming offers and updates.
- Pharmacists will receive and process the service requests from the patients and prompt any changes as required.
- The admin panel will allow the pharmacists to manage an exhaustive patient database for various operational and marketing purposes.
- The system also supports fax-based requests like Transfer Prescription or Refill Request.
GuyPark Pharmacy’s website is powered by WordPress and it uses a custom template to wrap their services. The hybrid mobile app is developed using Ionic while Firebase is used for pushing notifications. Flexibility and user experience are at the core of this entire project.