Required experience: 2 to 3 years
- Identifying the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) based on the solutions.
- Initiating contact with potential customers fitting the ICP through any relevant channel of communication (including LinkedIn, Cold Calls, Email Campaigns).
- Classify the leads and nurture them based on their need, budget and decision-making capabilities.
- Organize and manage the leads in CRM.
- Manage the sales pipeline based on the sales process.
- Collaborate with the sales team as well as the marketing team to work on tasks relevant to lead generation.
- Write content & make necessary materials where needed in the sales process.
- Communicate professionally with the potential prospects and leads, via relevant communication medium.
- Check for competitor products/services mentioned/used by leads and prospects during communication and the intent behind using them.
- Demonstrating product/Solutions features to prospects.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Excellent communication, presentation & networking skills.
- Must be passionate about prospecting.
- Good Knowledge of various social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Competent IT Skills with working knowledge of Google Products & Social Networking Tools. Experience of CRM would be preferred but not necessary.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to re-prioritise as necessary.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.